Buying agents or buyers’ agents are professionals exclusively acting on behalf of a property buyer who assist the client during the entire or part, purchasing process.
With no up front fees.
Sitges & Barcelona Spain Catalunya/Catalonia:
Contact Lesley for Relocation, Property & Events Services (Language assistance & local info) Via email@example.com
Please advise on timescales, budget & requirements
(as best as able)
Asssistance can include:
- Sourcing properties to the clients’ requirements
- Negotiating the best possible price and terms with the seller
- Helping the client during the legal process to complete the acquisition.
Buying agents often preview properties on behalf of their clients, shortlist the most suitable, and usually accompany clients to all viewings.
Chauffeuring the client during their stay, is an option and makes the visit efficient & fun.
Personal concierge services to schedule all viewings, book hotels, transfers and other amenities for the client. Ready for international clients to fly in and view properties.
We can introduce, suggest & manage:
- Legal professionals & surveyors, as part of the conveyancing process
- Building service providers as part of any renovations or repairs, once purchased
- Relocation professionals and services for the move
Buying agents might have access to off-market properties through their network of contacts, although this depends on the market conditions, budget and liquidity.